Emerging Technologies Evaluation Form 2008
Emerging Technologies with Linda Braun
May 1, 2008
Emerging Technologies Evaluations
Number of Attendees: 17
(not everyone filled out a form)
Type of Library:
- Private Academic 8
- Public Academic 3
- Public School 2
- Special 1
General impression of workshop:
- Very useful 11
- Moderately useful 3
- Not useful 0
General impression of content:
- Too general 0
- Just about right 14
- Too specific 0
What did you find most helpful about this workshop?
- covered many topics, hands-on, very exciting
- hands-on using some amazing sites
- learning about Flip Video camera
- great ideas & info on new tech apps
- awareness of apps; not saying will use them but I know more about them now.
- Flip Video and Animoto
- New things
- Lots of using existing things (like Twitter) in different ways
- keeps me informed about the latest & the best technologies & applications for libraries.
- exposure to newer internet technologies
What could have been improved and how?
- perhaps less time on Twitter
- come back soon!
- more time - so much, so little time
- workshop should be longer, hold workshop after all classes and finals are over
- more time
- slower pace
- some more basic terminology - I was often lost
- less general, focus on maybe 2
Other questions, comments or suggestions, including future workshops you'd like to see.
- It was great to learn about these products
- Would like to see this topic each year - always helpful
- Just great to converse with someone/people who are in the same boat as me!
- Great content, but maybe a little too much at once.
- no water for tea, only coffee. Please ask permission before taping people.